We collect vital supplies from local schools, airports, churches, and individual donors and ship it to Ukrainian refugees, women, children, orphans, and families. The humanitarian aid consists of the following items.
1. Medical supplies such as medicine, COVID tests, and scalpels
2. Hygiene supplies such as diapers and sanitary pads
3. Food supplies such as protein bars and coffee and tea for people with blood pressure issues
4. Survival supplies such as water purifiers and power banks
5. Clothes such as boots
12,500 lbs delivered since the February 24 invasion.
- Collect humanitarian aid donations from local schools, airports, and individual donors.
- Store the donations at the Greek Orthodox Church in Southampton.
- Sort the donations into categories:
Hygiene (diapers, tampons, etc), Medical (pain killers, tourniquets, etc.), Dry food, Clothing, Survival Supplies (power banks, etc.)
- Pack densely for shipping.
- Decorate boxes.
- Number and photograph boxes.
- Truck boxes to shipping company
- Track shipments to Ukraine address
- iLoveUkraine volunteers in Ukraine receive the shipment and photograph and document the inventory